Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Friend

A while back I was reading through the archives of Crescat Sententia, which went offline right before I started law school. It had a recurring segment of 20 questions for interesting bloggers, which is where I was introduced to Matthew Yglesias:
18: What does Matt Yglesias look for in a woman?
I think the more relevant question may be what sort of woman is looking for a Matt Yglesias. I seem to always wind up dating vegans, which doesn't work all that well with my food-consumption patters. I dunno if that means I'm really looking for a carnivore or if vegans are my type or maybe I should compromise and find a vegetarian and we can go cheese shopping together. Seriously, though, it's pretty hard to say. Like all single people, the one thing my previous relationships have all had in common is failure, so I clearly don't really know what I'm doing.

Yes, yes, I'm a little slow on the uptake here--he's been blogging for several years now. Anyway, I've been reading his stuff for the past few days, and I like. You can meet him too, right here.

No comments: