Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The falls, they are great

On Saturday, to celebrate my last day in DC (and to do something we've wanted to do all summer), the Fella and I took our lazy butts out to the Virginia side of Great Falls Park. It's pretty, but Saturday is a crowded day to go--I'm sure it's much more lovely minus the hoards of small children and animals, say on a lonely Wednesday at 6am. Anyway. I wasn't wearing appropriate shoes, so we stayed off the trails and kept to the overlooks near the visitor's center. Since I'm still living sans camera, you'll have to content yourselves with these phone pictures, and I'll hear no complaining about it!




It's no Niagara, but certainly worth the trip.


This one is just in case you didn't believe that I was actually there.

2 comments:

Kchanel said...

awww it's so pretty! and i am greatly missing my sai!

Anonymous said...

For a phone camera, these are pretty good.