Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fine. Update. Hmpf.

As you may be able to tell by the title of this post, I haven't been in a blogging mood lately. It's hard to know what to say when every single thing that happens in my life every single day is new, notable, and worthy of comment. I've had 420 minutes of screening interviews. (What does it mean that the first time I wrote that sentence, I wrote screaming?) I've started two of my classes and they're pretty good: one had a planted "student" who actually worked on the deal for the initial financing of Facebook; the other included a critical review of TNT's new terrible show Raising the Bar. I've met a couple handfuls of people, several of whom are on the cooler side. I "followed" the conventions exclusively through The Daily Show. I am addicted to the U.S. Open tennis tournament, for which DVR is coming in quite handy. All the while, I miss my old life. It's still a little lonely here. I know it'll get better once interviews are over and people settle down and all my classes start and I get closer with my new classmates. This is an amazing opportunity, and I shouldn't complain. But since you were just begging for an update, you get what's in my head today. And you'll like it!

No comments: