Monday, January 19, 2009

Why I don't ski

The ever lovely insanity gal has written a glorious tome about her first experience skiing. I laughed. I laughed so hard I cried. And I resolved that on this year's ski trip, I'll stick to snowshoeing and sipping hot chocolate by the fire.

I highly recommend you saunter over there and read the whole thing, but in case you remain unconvinced, here's a taste of the comedic genius that awaits.
It appeared that there was nothing to do but throw myself down this giant white death machine and hope that later the babe would write a beautiful story about my last days on Earth. I don't remember starting to ski. I think there was screaming and flailing of arms, and then I did what I can only imagine was a truly stunning somersault, landing squarely on my hip. Execution: 7. Creativity: 8.5!
Here for more--Part II and III will have you peeing in your pants or your money back.

No comments: