Monday, May 3, 2010

saisai drama returns!

The saga continues.

------

from
joh*** weg***
to saisaiwala@gmail.com, [MY EMAIL ADDRESS]
date Mon, May 3, 2010

Dear Sai

I hope you are well????

My father is coming to Bagan on 19th May. I was wondering if you were free to show him around on 20th May?

My mother sends her regards to you.

Yoyo

------

This is my response. I think I'll just cut & paste it in these situations from now on.

from me
to joh*** weg***
date Mon, May 3, 2010

Hello,

You have used the wrong email address. We have never met before. Please remove [MY EMAIL] and [ALT EMAIL THAT GETS SENT TO ME VIA GMAIL BUG] from your contact list. And if you can find the person you were trying to contact, and ask him/her to stop using my email address, I would really appreciate it. I get emails like this all the time and honestly they are kind of uncomfortable.

Thank you.

No comments: